First Insurance, Inc. works diligently to assess and minimize risk by tailoring your marine insurance so that you are fully covered on land or at sea. Be they Tugs, Barges, Specialty Vessels, or Marine Property such as piers, docks, wharves, and pilings, our team is prepared to meet the complex needs of your operation. We also provide placement for diving, subsea, and pipeline contractors, as well as offshore catering services.First Insurance understands the Marine sector. As such, we guide our maritime clients through the risk management process by conducting exposure analysis and a thorough evaluation of their current coverage. Our experienced team can access a broad range of insurance markets, both domestic and overseas, to offer the best available coverage to meet our clients’ ever expanding and individual goals.
Annual insurance renewals are streamlined and hassle-free, with our qualified team working on your behalf to provide timely delivery of all policies and other relevant documents, while finding the best available coverage and providing detailed reporting.
- Hull and P&I for Vessel Operators and Other Marine-Related Businesses
- Full and Partial P&I Club Entries
- Cargo, Cargo Legal Liability and Loss of Hire
- Pollution (OPA, CERCLA)
- Stevedores, Charters, Boat Dealers, Marina Operators, Terminal Operators and Shipyards
- Builder’s Risk Coverage
- Maritime Employer’s Liability (MEL)
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Excess Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Diving
In addition, our company is nationally known in the energy sector, and has represented operators, drilling contractors, drilling consultants and wireline operators.
- OEE, Rig Physical Damage, Offshore Property and Equipment
- Pollution (COFR, OPA)
- Professional Liability
- Workers’ Compensation (USL&H, large deductibles)